Over the past several years, I've worked on roughly 35 projects, from $50,000 trips to small websites to really big websites.
- Started Garnet Report, which presently reaches thousands of Gamecock fans every month with sports news.
- Operated Beacon Ads, an online advertising company for Christian sites, for a year.
- Built SCEGSolar.com for a Fortune-500 company, in a week.
- Architecture and front-end for a 225-page hospital website.
- 50 mini-sites for doctors offices owned by the same hospital
- Designed an insurance calculator for a national insurance company
- Designed and built a fundraising site for Midtown Fellowship: MidtownRes.com
- 2 iterations of BackstageLeadership.org
- Created a site for ChristianCounseling.ws
- A dozen more custom blog sites
## Other Projects
- Consulted an International Christian nonprofit, created graphics for a campaign fighting sex trafficking.
- Directed budget for 215 person trip to Miami
- Consulted a Christian software company on improving social media & web presence
- Built a magazine-style pitch document for a church plant