Ruby on Rails Developer
Let's build things with our brains.
After being exposed to a product-driven culture at Birchbox I realized that I wanted to be at the forefront of tech and build product as well. Having decided that I wanted to become a programmer, I set out to do just that. I went to the Flatiron School and learned the full stack of technologies required to build a web app from the ground up. Between my coursework and project work, I covered Ruby, Rails, Git, HTML, CSS, jQuery, and SQL. Most importantly I developed a passion for coding.
Now I'm a freelance dev and have been happily working my way through a myriad of projects. I'm constantly looking to level up as a programmer and can't wait for what's to come.
Contact: a.crystal.chang [at] gmail.com or at my linkedin below
October 2013 - Present
July 2013 - August 2013
May 2013 - Present
February 2013 - April 2013
● Startup subscription ecommerce company in the beauty and lifestyle fields.
● Increased operations team efficiency using data analytics ranging from servicelevel agreements to monthly workload mapping.
● Processed 100200 customer inquiries daily.
● Worked with cancellation data, which became basis for customer winback campaign.
● Spearheaded analytics projects for marketing, data science, allocation, and operations teams using Gooddata, Zendesk, and Magento technologies.
February 2012 - February 2013
● Startup looking to give a platform to fashion existing all around the world.
● Provided editorial coverage locally and globally via interviews, articles, and photography.
● Consulted on potential business models and logistic strategies.
● Managed user engagement through social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
January 2010 - Present